1- JOB IDENTIFICATION:
Quality office and nursing director.
Health care employees of hospital and primary health care (PHC).
- nursing department
- quality and accreditation directorate
- participates in quality committees in accordance with their approved rules and regulation in the hospital/PHC.
- collects quality indicators data in coordination with health care department and communicate the results and recommendation with concerned department.
- participates in quality improvement studies and follows the result and recommendation.
- identifies and prioritizes health care related problems and solve it using quality improvement tools and communicates result to concern department.
- follows up implementation of quality and accreditation directorate plans and programs.
- educates, and trains hospital/PHC personnel on quality, safety and accreditation programs.
- ensure patient satisfaction survey is conducted within the health care organization and follow up the results and recommendations.
- participates in accreditation programs and follow up the implementation of required standard in coordination with accreditation coordinators.
- participates in accreditation MOCK survey.
- participates in development of necessary safety policies required to improve the safety and quality of health care.
- monitors the implementation of safety programs in health care organization using safety indicators.
- prepares and submits individual report of quality office activities every six months to the quality accreditation directorate and concerned authority.
- participates in the preparation of semiannual/ annual report of quality office activities and achievement and submit to Quality and Accreditation Directorate and concerned authority.
- attends quality and Accreditation Directorate periodic meeting.
- participates/ attends in the training program held by the quality and Accreditation Directorate.
- participates in the team assignment for specific tasks related to the quality, safety and Accreditation program in the quality and Accreditation Directorate.
- carries out additional work-related assignment entrusted to his/her in the field of quality, safety and accreditation.
4-QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in nursing with 2 years experience.
- associate degree in nursing with 4 years experience.
- master degree in nursing with 2 years experience in Kuwait.
- bachelor degree in nursing with 3 years experience in Kuwait.
- possess verbal and written communication skills in Arabic/English language.
- possess critical thinking and analysis skills.
- demonstrates professionalism and positive personality.
- possess good physical and mental health.